Páginas

10 de fevereiro de 2012

My Way by Sex Pistols






"And now the end is near 
So I face the final curtain 
My friend, I'll say it clear 
I'll state my case of which I'm certain 


I've lived a life that's full 
I've traveled each and every highway 
And more, much more than this 
I did it my way 


Regrets, I've had a few 
But then again, too few to mention 
I did what I had to do 
And saw it through without exception 


I planned each charted course 
Each careful step along the byway 
Oh, and more, much more than this 
I did it my way 


Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew 
When I bit off more than I could chew 
But through it all when there was doubt 
I ate it up and spit it out 
I faced it all and I stood tall 
And did it my way 


I've loved, I've laughed and cried 
I've had my fails, my share of losing 
And now as tears subside 
I find it all so amusing 
To think I did all that 
And may I say, not in a shy way 
Oh, no, no not me 
I did it my way 


For what is a man, what has he got 
If not himself, then he has not 
To say the words he truly feels 
And not the words he would reveal 
The record shows I took the blows 
And did it my way 
The record shows I took the blows 
And did it my way..." 





Eu NÃO sou punk, detesto rótulos!!!! Sempre pensei assim... Mas adoro Sex Pistols!!! Quem me conhece sabe né?! ahahahahhaha Aliás, gosto de muitas outras bandas punks!!! 



Karina Carreira

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Opine, descubra, informe-se!